Provident Fund Registration
If you having 20 or more employees in your firm? KNA will assist you to get PF Registration.
Employees Provident Fund was formed to support employees with a financial condition. Contribution to the EPF fund is a favorite tax saving option for people working in the government department, public or private sector.
During the service, both employer and the employee contribute to the fund on a monthly basis which can be used later on retirement or to get advance when needs as per rules.
Getting registered with Provident Fund is mandatory for all entities within a month once the employee's count reaches 20. Delaying the same may result in a penalty.
Any business entity employing 20 or more employees
- Purchase of plan
- Provide documents
- We'll Draft the documents
- Submission of documents and application with Department
- Receipt of Registration letter
Documents To Be Submitted
- Rent agreement of your registered office
- No objection certificate from the owner of the property of the property
- Business Constitution certificate
- Partnership deed
- Incorporation certificate
- any other registration certificate.
- Supporting documents (if any)
- Any Additional information demanded by the Department.
- Certificate of incorporation and address proof in case of a company
1. Who must register with the Employees Provident Fund Department?
Any entity, be it a government office, public sector or private sector entity which has 20 or more employees needs to get registered with the PF Department. The application must be filed within one month of reaching the employee count of 20. Where the employer wishes to provide the provident fund benefit to his/her employees, he may voluntarily apply for registration.
2. How much time does the Employee Provident Fund Registration process take?
Usually, the entire process takes a week’s time. Depending on the workload with government department the process might take longer time. Make sure that you keep the required documents ready so that we can complete the entire process in the least time.
3. Do I need to be present in person during the EPF registration process?
You don't need to be present in person during any stage. The entire procedure will be carried out by us. You just need to Provide the required documents and you will receive the registration on service fulfillment.
4. While calculating the limit of 20 employees will every employee and labor force be counted?
The limit of 20 includes all permanent, semi-permanent and other contract employees like housekeeping, security or other contractual workers in the business.
5. What is the contribution rate to the Provident fund & pension scheme?
1. Registered employers need to deposit 12% of the basic salary of each eligible employee in the provident fund account
2. The eligible employee needs to contribute in total 12% of his basic salary being 3.67% to provident fund and 8.33% in Pension scheme.